Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some random blog

I'm not much of a blogger...but i feel like having a blog, cause I'll look cool if i had one, and plus...everybody's having one now...someone actually came up to me & say "cheng!!! you're so OUT!" .EVEN having a friendster account is consider outdated...hence i got myself a blog with an I-THINK-ITS-COOL title and also an account for facebook. The title means i like to follow the trend (but not clothings lor...if i dont state here Ah tiang will be the first to complain..as my fashion sense for her= 0, no offense lar Tiang~)
OK, let's talk about what i did today. I went to 8am lecture this morning, so proud of myself. After that i went back to nap awhile despite having a tutorial at 10. When i woke up at9:55 am, i decided to skip it. SCREW tutorial! hehe...let's celebrate UNI spirit...PONTENG!
And I just saw Irvin's blog today...guess I'm the villain after all. =/ 大烦大烦。

5 comments:

unknown said...

ey there sim~

remember me? anis? :D hehe.

see you've got yourself a blog. hope you don't mind if i ll linked up your blog to mine?

hihi. keep updating yeah~

n yeah, JOM PONTENG!!! hehe

~*pRince小王子* said...

从之前早期到现在,只有Tiang她们会说你每次都outdate吧?追求潮流不一定都是好的,至少你活得自在,有自己独一无二的性格和风格..

宇,你还是叫回我永荣吧,我还是比较习惯你叫回我的华文名字..

事情过了就过了吧,你不必再把它放在心上且再觉得你自己是怎样,也不该再为了这件事烦..你好好地专心在你的学业上吧,加油啦,且祝福你...


**yRonG**

jc_yeeyou said...

yo yo~~~
Is the blog trend going really hot recently? So many people around me just started a blog!!! Well including me too. Woohoo~~lets blog and talk through blog!!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

YES!!! lets BLOG! SAVESOME TREES!!

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

wth u got blog!! omg omg~! XDDD walao so many ppl got blog now wtf XD