Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dom's birthday and some other stuff.

First of all, I want to say something about the negative comment and warning Nigel and Vivian gave me after they read my previous blog.



Nigel said :" Why am I always in your blog????? *he looked flattered*

Well Nigel this is for you:


After Vivian saw me saying that I will marry Lam Fung 10000 times, she came and warned me " Lam Fung is my husband"
Read my lips.....stay away from Lam Fung..... >=*


Well Vivian, YOU have Ling YOU JIA~~ Let me have him lar~~~~~姐妹一场
=D

---------------------------------------------

Dom's birthday's Eve. 19/09

Dom decided to organise a family reunion, that is have a steamboat feast in his room! YAY!




After having that satisfying meal, we sat down for a chat and Lynn reminded me to add her so that she could read my blog.
After all the hardwork we'd been through, she still couldn't access my blog. Then I tried Andrea's. She's able to sign in her google account and read my blog.

To our surprise, Lynn gave the table a kick and said "FUCK google!"
*STUNNED*

Sorry Lynn, we can't be friends anymore because Google said so. =/


We got so bored then we set the timer and took some silly pictures. To be honest, that was really fun!

Family reunion~
Then we went Mc D for ice cream.
I can tell that my fellow friends are embarrassed to have me as a friend.

------------------------------------
Dom's Bday 20/09

Ken decided to make Dom a cake, Black Forest, because he likes chocolate~

Many thanks to Ken boy, he did a GREAT job!!
It looks ugly but taste nice~

Well, I contributed in making the cake too : cutting it into half!
This requires high level of skill




I told Dom that we'll celebrate his birthday in the morning, ie, when he's having his breakfast, so he better wake up early. But we gave him a surprise at midnight. Went to wish him happy birthday before he goes to sleep.

Kevin and Kristian were responsible for the birthday song.
Kristian

The surprise went well! thanks everyone!

------------------------------

Today 22/09

Everyone has their highs & lows in a day.
HIGHS are :
  1. Tamaki lecture got cancelled today!
  2. Sunday's field trip got cancelled too! (actually abit disappointed...)
Lows:
  1. My marks for assignment got below class average. Signifying that I need to work harder. =(
  2. Lowest of the lows--
    Received Bernie's txt at 11:39pm (I was in my maths class)
    her txt for me
    Omg..i got a big news 2 tel u...
    im eating nxt to CHan hou & Fara Chen!

    Eating sushi at airport!
    Took a picture with them!
    omg...u wont blief!!



There's only 2 pictures to decribe my feelings at that moment,





Bernie, LEI HOU YEH.
=~(

5 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahaha.....i keep laughing reading ur blog... XP
ur fren really meet them at airport??
where de?? hong kong??? @@
n the cake seems nice lol~~~
tht guy owez bake cake one???
talented!! hahaha....
'I can tell that my fellow friends are embarrassed to have me as a friend.'
i love tis phrase....kakaka...
coz i can imagine u keep wan take photo with them everywhere to put in ur blog.. XP

jc_yeeyou said...

Hey girl~
your friend, Ken, impressed me by making cakes for friends~~!!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

hahahha!!! herng : yea, my fren met them at airport!!! so beh tahan lor!
and my frens r reli embarrased sometimes..hahaha, but i will "tam" them bck~
yeeyou:" interested in ken? hahahah, well, he loves to cook~just like you~

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahaha....really lucky lar!!!!
envy si...take photo lagi!!
means ur fren so sek u...
kakaka....owez let u take photo.. Xp

jc_yeeyou said...

Haha~he is more likely to be a little bro aye? Please tell me it's not true!!!

Hey, I just watch a travel program and they talk about NZ. So feel like going there!!!!! My target is to go NZ to travel as the 1st time spending my money!