Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm back...?

I'm back!
Well, for the people who cares about me, GOOD NEWS. I'm alright now. Not gonna get emo in near future. The temporary-emoness won't come in any time soon. I'll only emo when I'm too free. =D
For people who'd boycotted me, I know who you're and BAD news for you. I'm still gonna appear in your life happily! MUAHAHHA.


Yea yea...I've disappeared for nearly a week, and now I'm back to write my blog~
I know I've lost the bet Nigel... *annoyed *
Sheeesshhh... since when blogging turned into an ASSIGNMENT? ?


Sheeeeshhhhhhhh...........................


--------------------------------

Two main reasons why I didn't blog :

1. (家好月圆)Gah hou yut yun


Yes!!! It's the hottest Hong Kong Series now! The IN-thing!
Just got it from Ying leong .



Lam Fung林峰 's smile can melt my every single muscle + bone..!
He's cute even when he's angry.... so wanna hug him *super sonic screamsssss*
 I can marry you 10000000 times without divorcing...!


Ken counted the time I screamed while watching the first episode. 23 times.


Just heard from Andrea that 陈豪 is coming tomorrow!!!!! And I have a compulsory lab that I have to attend. Very disturbing...

-----------------------------------------
And the second reason that stopped me from blogging is...

LAZY.

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

yer.........
how come ur blog wont updated at my list??
make me always miss diok wat u write... @@
and so funny everytime read ur blog..
really a direct girl ar.. XP
so means everytime see u online in msn, u put busy is coz watching drama??
so many ppl watching it now!!

Unknown said...

Good to know the worst is over

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

yealor~~~
it means that i'm watching drama! haha
and herng...you know wat i mean rite? MUAHAHAHA

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

of coz i know la...
thts y i feel so funny bah!!!
kakakaka....
beh tahan u.... XP