
Yesterday was a sunny day~ but we didn't plan anything. Everyone seems to be busy with their things. Warm-welcoming sunlight lit through every corner of my room, while I was sitting on my uncool rotating chair checking out my Cecil. It's so wrong!!! sunny day= have fun+ screw studies.
So i texted Vivian
" vian ah...sunny day wor... go out?"
"LOL, where?"
"Pandoro!"
There goes my suppose to study morning~ but do you think i give a shit? =D
*auckland city*
I bought Fruit Brioche and vivian bought hot choc.
*Fruit Brioche*
I really love bakeries and cafes, but the weird thing is, i only like to look at them.Normally people would want to smell it...molest it..and have a bite, but i just like to look at them, weird right?? Here's a link to a bakery shop home page, Maison Kayser.
Another shop that we went is Kikki.K, i heart the shop!!
----------------------------------------------------
Although I said I don't give a shit, I went to IC anyway. Finished my psychology lab report ( which was mostly done by Ken boy...) and did some readings.
03/09
i woke up at 5 am in the morning and found out that I was sweating like hell...light-headed and my throat was burning. Guess I won't be able to say good-bye to Vivian, sorry! but i know you won't be angry~
After 10, Ken told me that Aloe vera is good for sore throat.
SO i bought 1.5L and one up&go...
breakfast GAO DIM.
My friends of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They say when you're sick, you'll think of home.
Yea..i'm thinking of my mummy & daddy now. SORRY, no room for 2 other sisters as they'll only laugh at me.(i did the same to them too) >=)


2 comments:
hope u get well soon...n sleep early bah everyday, dun j stay until 2 or 3 j slept..sleep b4 1am will make u get well more faster..
n drink more water too...
take k...
yes sir! haha
Post a Comment