Thursday, September 4, 2008

it's all about 04/09


Why is she so happy?
Well...
what else? It's because she saw Foong us .

We went to wish her birthday at midnight~ With Ken's home-made cheese cake!

Happy 19th Birthday!


*yellow dude is Ken boy*


03/09
Ken decided to make Lynn a cheese cake for her birthday. So he went to buy the ingredients all by himself.


I was suppose to be his slave of the day to help him carry the ingredients + help him make the cake, but I'm busy sleeping. I was sick remember? >-(
Well I did sat there and watch him make the cake. It's call supervising.
Lynn, Are you touched? >>>>>


I did help out abit, and i hope you'd like it!
*Cough cough*



Well, I bet u DO~~


04/09
We brought her to New market to have lunch~
Today, suprisingly I wore glasses. Because we need to catch a bus to NM and i don't trust the other 2 pairs of eyes. HAHA.

And then, we reached Selera. Then we ordered food (DUH -___-)...
This picture looks simple..but it's a hell lot of work!!It took me 1 hour to edit it. Actually i wanna add more effect on it but...
LAZY.
Ice Kancang,Ban mee, Mas chicken, Nyonya tofu, Nasi Lemak, Wat tan Hor, Laksa, Hokkian mee, Char kueh teow & Kaya buns.

When the food came, esp Kaya buns, Sarah was like those people in Hongkong ghost movie.

possessed by souls of Kaya buns.
And...
Can't stop her makan!
Please don't take away me kueh teow~

While Sarah's busy with her makan action, Lynn was praying for a good Qim.
She watched too much drama. Kao Qim-ing





I put this picture just to make fun of Nigel's eyes. You can only see 2 lines right?


We had a wonderful time~ Because it's Malaysian food wei!!!

poor Vivian & Dom.. =D
We'll go again next time lar~ HAHA
-----------------------------



It's spring, and everyone should have spring fever. My spring fever is.. blogging! =D
Blog= soul mate? Sound sad...
Well, i thank my friends who're always willing to wait for me to take photos for my blog.
I can tell that they're quite embarrassed to have me as friend....


but do you think I care? I will still embarrass you guys in the public. >=D
But thanks anyway~


OH YA...Lynn's Bday cake >>
Happy Birthday again Lynn~ Hope you enjoyed your day! and TQ Ken for the cake!!

7 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

eating nice food everyday!!
so enjoying...
n ur holidays gonna end soon rit??
enjoy it!!!! hahaha....
blogging girl...

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

eeeeeeeeee
hhaha, got another week lar~~~

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

2 weeks holidays??????????????
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
how come so good?????

Vivian said...

all those food looks so yummy!!! so many ppl go o?? i reckon she had a wonderful birthday. haha dom went out with his dad hia??

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

yaya~ dom went out with his dad~
next time we'll go again lar~! the kaya buns are really good~!!
herng: yes~~ tht's y i'm so relaxed~ one week play one week study~

jc_yeeyou said...

Your life really rocks and have time to blog~~
T_T cramming for 3 subjects!!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

haaha, i blog cuz i hav 2 weeks of holiday...after this...dun think i'll blog!ahha