Just abit preoccupied. =D
I'll start from late October :
27th Oct - Received a call from Witt, one of my ex classmates from
and the cake they bought for us, my name was spelt "Bim" instead of "Sim"
hahahah, THANKS GUYS.
We all had fun, of course~
30th Oct - Went Botany with Bernie, Lynn and Andrea. Purpose (or should i say, excuse) : To enjoy ourselves before exam starts.
Need to de-stress you know???


Then went to play fireworks in Domain.





and on 12th November
=3
will miss you heaps when I'm here.
Better put "I'm unavailable sign" when you go out!
*Mr Kevin wants me to explain why he had a ribbon around his neck. That's from a gift for him~
so...
conclusion :he's not as gay as you think~

5 comments:
will do!
though you should have explained why i have a bow around my neck, else ppl will think that's what i wear normally.
我沒那麼娘!
well, usually... heh
wahahah!
but it looks good on you!
stay sweet n enjoy ur 're lian'....
hahahahaha..........
Eh!!! Something fishy here~~ LOL
="D
Post a Comment