Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Second week in AKL

Went out to get my visa thing done this afternoon. Walked pass Oracle building and I saw....
a cadaver! LOL at myself using such professional word, have been hanging out with Sarah too often.
No LOLs for that person who committed suicide.... Jumping off a 17-storey building need lots of guts, he/she must have faced lots of troubles in life.
Although I saw only your hand, and you'll never know who I am, I do hope that you'll rest in peace.

WELL!! Back to ME! spent money again, bought this cool polka-dotted lantern to decorate my oh-so-lovely room!!
Don't ask me why, I just feel like buying it. It's only $3.40!


Stopped by N's cafe while I was on my way back to O'rorke. Bought pastries for Milktea :)
*since he's been a really sweet guy this week!*


-----
And this is a view from my balcony. I can observe the sea from here. Can you?

Taking French this semester~

..which I enjoy learning a lot! unlike other gay subjects.... eg maths & physics..


THERE ARE ASSIGNMENTS ALREADY. 0_O


GAYYYYY!

4 comments:

gr33nfish said...

Go FRENCH GO!!!!

I have one dictionary at home. You didn't bring it over?

Comment tu t'appelle, mademoiselle?

Comment allez vous?

I can have someone to practice my french with~ Yippy~~~!!!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

Je m'appelle CHeng Yii,
Est-ce que c'est Chengyik?

Ca va?

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

I have no idea wat am wrinting for second line!! hahaha, think it means are you cheng yik.

gr33nfish said...

Oui, ca va bien. Merci beaucoup.

I wanna construct more complex sentence, but i have forgotten how to do it. XD