*Noticed that I've set my blog to public, its all because of TIANG!
so please love me more =D-----
Haven't meet up with Matilda for weeks, so I asked her to join me for dinner today at Sushi & Sake.
Lot's of catch-ups to do! That's why we were there for 2.5 hours. Girls night out mah... :D
Then it started raining at around 8pm, and according to Matilda,it's gonna be a cold night as well.
Shit. No umbrella...wait for the rain to stop then.
*message received from Kevin*
'Its raining, do you want me to pick you up with umbrella?'
HEART MELTED!
of course I've shown Matilda the txt...have to show off abit! XD
thanks Milk tea!
6 comments:
hiaw si!!!!! hahaha~~
sweet enough le lar~~
=) Yeah....no more days for you to be the mother anymore..haha~~ Good on ya!
YAHAHAHHAA!
感觉像....17岁的恋爱
Opppss!
你超龄很多ehh!!!
LOL
haiyo~~~this is wad so called "热恋期"
haha!XD
and, u nid tell whole world tat bcoz of me har!
nid i worship u mah?
hiaw si!!XP
可能多三个月就没有了厚。。?
讨厌!!
哈哈,yes, worship me!!!
i did tht because of you~~
Post a Comment