It was a club filled with foam,well, only the dance floor .
People were rubbing each other with the foam( sounds wrong but true) , and got really crazy when the foam was shot towards them every 10 mins.
It's fun! but not in my case.
First of all, it was really crowded. Couldn't move much.
Eg when you feel like swinging your hands around, you can't.
And plus I am really short...
I was like, alone in the jungle except the trees were constantly moving around, and sometimes, bears would come step on my foot.
Come on lar! Asians should be short like me!!! Why are you all so freakin tall!
Secondly,
I accidentally swallowed some foam, because I was shouting and somehow the foam was shot towards my face,
Hence I had an upset stomach this morning. (lol at "hence", like writing an essay.)
Couldn't really sleep because I have to POO POO! watery POO POOOOOOO!
=(
and I lost Bernie's Driving Licence...lucky someone found it.
...
I'm sorry.

8 comments:
How come you can have people's driving license? HAHAHA There is foam party in Drake too, but I din go. XD
funny reading ur blog...
kakakaka~~having fun ended up with swallowing the foam...xp
ohh...i borrowed it to let other ppl use it...not gona do tht ever again!!! >=(
not my fault swallowing the foam lar..the tall guy suddenly SIAM, so i kena loh..haih!
haha...1 week holidays kah??
enjoy it!!
Don't keh poh lah~
You cannot tanggung de ah~
XD
herng* 2 weeks!
greenish* yea...no more!
LOL @ swallowed the foam....Haha!
Hey, no more private setting is it?
yea, no more, BECAUSE of ah tiang ~
Post a Comment