Saturday, May 16, 2009

Presents from A1 jie jie!

Chengyik is graduating tomorrow!!
Congradulations!

As a sister, I did nothing for her
such as, send her gifts to congradulate her.
Mainly because she's already having so much fun with Daddy mummy and Juju jie jie =(
Don't think she'll even care if I buy her anything :S


But!!! She still remembers poor Nini in Land-beyond Nothing (that's what she called NZ, that American wanna-be!)
far far away from everywhere, I received gifts from her that she'd bought in Japan a month ago.
I'm FLATTERED !! LOL


Good luck charm for my studies, she prayed for me in a temple in Japan!
Feels like I'm in a Japanese drama !

*Very lazy to edit photos*
A cute little kitty badge. (i used to like collecting badges, and i like cats =D)
And a 3D clover puzzle!!
and it's 840 yen :S
Sounds abit cheap XD hahaha
No one leaves price tags on gifts!


You're the best.
----


There was a lightshow in the city last night. It was really exciting for the first 5 mins, and after that was just :S
BORING.
It's just lights being projected on the Town Hall
This is the one that I like the most.
It looks like a Candy House!

----

Went to UMSA Foodnight tonight. No photos yet because I forgot to bring my camera.
Theme was : The 70's!
Will upload photos some other days.
----------
Have been working on this lab report
for weeks...
GRRR!
Hate Electromagnetism! ><

2 comments:

jc_yeeyou said...

Envious envious~~ so many gifts for you, my bro will only say he has no money~~

Hey, MSA in your uni is so active...ours is dying....can't be bother to attend their activities too if they do have one, haha..

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

LOL!
me too actually,i attend because of my friend. She'd never been to one before so accompany her lo~