Maths 250 is not the hardest paper...it's PHYSICS 230!!
I was shivering in the exam room..
NEVER ,have i been sooo scared before..
I remember seeing Mini being chased by other cats, he pee-ed and poo-ed while running.
I was scared like Mini, but I neither pee-ed nor poo-ed in the exam room because if i did, the examiners would cover me up with soap or hand sanitizer .
:( the exam was bad. I sent a text to Daddy, who's currently still in China, working.
I told him " your daughter is useless.. boooo"
And he called straight after he received my text :)
and I know he tried his best to cheer me up.
“不要怕啦, 考不好下次再考过咯.. 不要再去想, ok? 去 gai gai~"
(I bet he thought i was going to commit suicide...CHOI!)
I love you dad !
I promise i'll do better next semester.
大伯公。。let me pass bah....
----
26/06
Promised Bernie that I'll jump the Harbour Bridge with her.
Nigel ditched us!!
but I have forgiven you since you told me all 5 of your papers are fail-able papers.
aww... *sayang*
Back to bungy.
I thought I was the brave one, I shivered only because I was cold (it's winter and I was wearing only a T shirt!!!! which HIPPO said it looks good on me~ HAHAHAHAHa~~~~~~~~~)
whereas Bernie was holding my arm, telling me how nervous she was.
But Bernie jumped after the guy finished counting.
I was reluctant to jump at first, and still hesitated when he counted the second time.
I jumped because I was afraid that he's going to push me down.
Bernie had an elegant jump~
As for me..
I started swearing while free falling. Ken said i swore so loud that even he could hear it.. paiseh..

photos are on facebook :)
After the suicidal jump, we went Grand Harbour (Bernie kept calling it Pearl Harbour)
for yumchar!!
Love the dimsums in Grand Harbour!
------
will be going out tomorrow with Hippo~
:)
And will be going to Sydney this Thursday!! yippe! can't wait!
希望我不会被 Swine死...

4 comments:
awww....ur daddy so good!! hahaha...
pray the swine stay away from us!
bungy jump!!!
i want to play also!!! T.T
yer!!!!! i want bungy jump also!! wtf!!
yes! bungy jump and you'll treasure your life. trust me
haha.
Post a Comment