Wednesday, September 30, 2009

:( day

Was having my Geophysics lab today...from 3-6pm

asked the lecturer a problem and he said " you sure you want to ask about this? it'll embarrass you"
(with a blaaardy Scottish accent.)

I felt insulted :(
I know i ask stupid questions sometimes but i really don't understand
I've never learn seismic data interpretation before..and your handout is messy..

i learn slow i guess..

But DADDY pays you to teach me!!!

HMPH!
I like the lab demonstrator more!

i'll try to be smartER next time.. you racist Scottish~ =D


我很笨, 可是我很温柔~~~~
(这句加爽的,哈哈)

7 comments:

kevs said...

sayang~

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

:~)

Ting said...

haha! sayang =.=
btw, F him. Just ignore him la, no wonder you were quiet in dining hall. dont worrry! swear in French at his face!

>;)

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

slap HIM!!!! actually he insulted himself!!

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

wow that was an "OUCH" moment.... :( screw him in the ass and u must jiayou wo~

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

thankyou guys~
but yea..maybe i was asking really stupid questions? like 2+2=??

hahahaha, but don't know :(

*Sarah...i don't know how to swear in French! haha~ i only remember how to ask the time...hahaha

jc_yeeyou said...

That is what a lecturer for, for us to ask questions!! Sometimes you will just get lecs that think they are god...