Friday, November 27, 2009

Droopy boobies

Kah rou just introduced me to this wonderful blog of Su Ann's. Her blog is just amazing.

Compared to mine? it's like comparing a high-end restaurant with hawker stall :)

And as usual, this blog post of mine is another literary value-less nonsense again~

---

I always have this thought that, not having a support for my dear breasts, is good when I'm not exercising.
Why so? so they can grow freely~ without restrictions. and most importantly.. they'll look somehow bigger.
My reasoning : small + droopy = somehow LOOK bigger (this is all about illusionism~)


BUT

Kah rou had shown me the sad truth.

*终极大波梦破碎*

Moral of the story : Wear a bra, love your breasts :)

Be grateful no matter how small they are. as long as they are healthy.

6 comments:

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

push up bra push up bra~~~

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

其实
我还满开心我很早以前就有穿bra的习惯
我是说有铁的那种
如果选对bra
可以把你旁边多余的肥肉(俗称'副乳')
慢慢往胸部集中的哦!
反而会变更大!
如果不穿bra
那些肉都散了啦!
太过自由发展结果就是越来越扁!
LOLx

不过睡觉时我不穿的
因为我觉得很难呼吸
LOL
how abt kahrou?

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

其实我还满希望自己再肥多多!
那样就有更多肥肉可以挤!
hahaha!
现在瘦巴巴的
我朋友每天笑我A minus
说我连A cup都full不来!!!
*ugh*

jc_yeeyou said...

副乳应该是比较上面,靠近腋窝的那两点,不是旁边多余的肉啦~~

cheng yii, get yourself pregnant and you will have bigger boobs~~LOL-->>Not a good idea at this moment

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

我连副乳都没有。。 手臂就有很多拉~~

yeeyou* tht's seriously not a great idea!!!

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

haha~ paiseh!
then i change to
[可以把你旁边多余的肥肉还有副乳
慢慢往胸部集中的哦!]
correct???
XP

chien yu, u dun have 副乳?
dun lie lar~~
i wan CHECK!
hahaha!!XD