Saturday, May 15, 2010

11/05




How can I forget your birthday..

Yee you, I feel awful, really.. tell me how I can make it up to you through msn!

Suggestions to make you feel better:
1. you can delete my name from your phone book :( (no lar... please :) ? )

2. delete me from your facebook (even though I'm basically dead in facebook)

3. you can forget my birthday too! and Jia jia remember after a week!! I don't mind!! really!!

4. have a handmade card from me :) (as if i'm some kick-ass designer XD )


Happy Belated Birthday Yee you!
Sorry for being such a lousy friend..




and i just found this photo on Facebook!


My ears are so shiny .




oh and,
Happy Birthday to Mum tomorrow (16/05) ~~

oh and,

HAPPY Birthday to Vivian Tiang!!!!!!! wooooo~~ (15/05)
Bought yourself a laptop huh?

cheh.

2 comments:

jc_yeeyou said...

Wei~~bo bian loh...you are in the black list!! LOL

Nolah, why would I delete you from msn or facebook, I should have BLOCKED you...Nah, kidding =) Dont worry, i wont do any of those. I still want to share gossips and ask your opinion about boys~~*giggles*

Your punishment will be:
-Live a healthy lifestyle

-Kepo with me now and then
-Have fun like no tomorrow and cry as if you are made from water when you are sad~

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

awww....

*goosebumps*~ thanks yeeyou :~)

you're the best!