Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 days of YY :)






And finally :)

Yong Ying was here to visit moi for 2 days~

It's funny how we were never been able to meet up for the past 3.5 years in New Zealand.
I'm really glad that she sent me a text during our winter break! Had a great time catching up~

I feel sorry for not having a car to bring her around.. 2 days of walking really wore her out.


# Torchon French Creperie


# the quaint little kitchen of Torchon


# My Apple& Cinnamon Crepe
and
her Bacon&cheese galette


# YY and her yy smile

# Showing off OGGB in our Uni

#Fale Pasifika

# Marae

# Bits of Parnell

# Little staircase hidden between shops of Parnell
# Chocolate Boutique

# fat bird



The City of Sails :)
#Glass floor of Sky Tower Observation deck





The very first time we hung out together in New Zealand
I'll definitely plan a trip to Palmy next time!



bye bye YY ~

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

the night scene so nice!!!

jc_yeeyou said...

The crepes looks yummy!!! Hey, I can take you to eat yummy food when you are around!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

you say de oh!!!!

can't wait can't wait :)

leng✿ said...

i like ur photos..look great... =)