
Well..hah, there're lots of differences between the 2 photos but the main difference is...
there's a photo frame beside my laptop and ..you know the photo~
*thanks Herng,for editing our photo!
----
Received an email from Immigration New Zealand 2 days ago.
It says that if I don't renew my Police Check certificate within a month, I'm screwed.
Screwed= deported from NZ :(
No one told me that THING. will expire!
Lucky DAD's back in Miri, all I have to do is to send all the required documents to dad, then i'm all sweet.
Thanks to technology !
and sorry dad...for causing you so much trouble.
----
Hope everything goes well, or Herng will see me roaming around Curtin starting this July :D
...studying ROCKS.
LOL

7 comments:
Visa thingy very serious de~~~~
haha....i wan to see u in curtin wor!!! xp
sweet enough lar u!! hiaw po~~
tht frame!! i spot wat he wrote on it~~super sweet liaw k!! xp
love u babe!! HAHAHAHA
sweet dao BAO!!!
love you babe
AWWWWWW~~~~~
greenfish* yalor....very troublesome...dad even said tht i have to go bck to msia if things dont work out.:S
to all* I KNOW!!! he's SO SWEEET!!
Owh~~you are so in love!!
Hey, if somehow you are screwed, you can still come to Brisbane, LOL!
u said it!!
hahaha, then i'm looking forward of being screwed! *not literally :D
Post a Comment