Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday night

Am suppose to go out and have FFFF....FUN!

But...have to hang out with Bernie and Nigel tomorrow..so, have to be a good girl and study+ clean up my messy room.

BUT my neighbour is having a party!! I can hear "POKER face" from my room.
PO PO PE Pa PI PO PO POKER FACE

feel like clubbing neh.. haven't club with Matilda yet..SHAME

Or I can just crash their party :D be random




GOSH!!! GO STUDY CHENGYII! *major SLAP*


-----
Day dream a while before activating study mode.

6 comments:

gr33nfish said...

Study ah~ I know you got a hot hunk! XD

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

always drink milk tea later got diabetes ah! ngek ngek~ 8D

kevs said...

你偷拍我!
haha
she won't get diabetes
i'm sugar free

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

HAHA wtf! sugar free sumore! XD very healthy ah~ 8D

l^wei said...

Ang lah ang lah....someone sugarfree but still very sweet oh...muahaha XD

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

=DDDDDD

yes,milktea overdose here