Yes, there are too many "IFs" in our lives.
Remember what I've told you before we graduate?
I said " WE SHOULD FIGHT FOR OUR DREAMs! go be an artist! go TOA or..PJCAD or LIM kok wing!"
What if i'm with you now in TOA?
We might be having so much fun struggling to finish the assignments in the wee hours.
I might be like Tiang, enjoying herself while designing.
I might be like you, striving to become the best! (to me, you're already the best! Don't pressure yourself too much)
---
but what did i end up doing? where am I now?
i did regret once..
but I'm enjoying geology now, have a bunch of cool-new friends, and i have Hippo :)
So try to make your life simple, don't mess your brain up with complicated philosophies( or theories or blah blah blah)
You know we all care for you :)
tra la la ~ (learnt from IFA)
xoxo gossip girl
eheh..
hahah cheng yii :P
Paper Wrapped Chicken
-
Paper Wrapped Chicken is a classic Chinese recipe with juicy, tender
chicken wrapped in parchment paper and cooked to perfection.…
2 days ago

3 comments:
AWWWWW~~~~~ HEN GAN DONG!!!!!
TwT i wanna hug you right now but you are million miles away from me...so...send you a virtual hug lah! *BIG (virtual) HUGSSS* better than mothing ma hehehe....8D
thanks alot TwT i really think too much sometimes! urgh!
again, thank you thank you thank you thank youuuu <3
WAHAHA!!
NO WORRIES!!
everyone loses their head once in a while :D
just don't do it too often, bad for your health! wakaka
all the best for you! : *
muaks!
hey gossip girl~ XD
I heard one of my fren who studied geology said tat, she memorized all those stones like memorized all those cakes...for instance, marble as marble cheese cake...lolx...you as well?
ANYWAY, no one would get hurts who does their best to chase their dreams~
gud luck to your!~
=)
Post a Comment