Saturday, September 19, 2009

In less than 2 months!

Miss you guys!!

sorry if your "portraits" don't look good ><


Will be back soon!!! 19 nov :)

then we can hang out again like last time ~ !!



Can't wait..

to go back to the place i call home.
the sweet little town which KL-ians call jungle. LOL.


.

7 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

wait for u!!! hahaha~~

Ting said...

omg cheng! nice drawings!!
can i trade my singing 'skill' with your drawing skill?
O.O

jc_yeeyou said...

This is so cool!! But I will only be back on 10 Dec~ Lets have a BBQ at tanjung like the good old days!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

herng and yeeyou * yes!! wait for me~! b ut i doubt ppl will be bck by then though..we'll go for a small bbq party lo?if Hong yun's here it's be more fun!! hehehehe!

he loves cooking.

Ting* you click and look at the close up...ugly!

jc_yeeyou said...

Guess what! I still keep the drawing that you gave to me for my 17th birthday? If you still remember!

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

每一次
只有我有眼睫毛~
hahaha!XD

hey!
i plan to be a freelancer graphic designer liao!
so i think i have more time to hang out with u guyz ler!!^^
hehe^^

waiting 4 u babeh~!!!
LOL

wad jungle! grrrrrr~~~~~~

btw, my blogspot change jorr account ya~
http://viviherself.blogspot.com/

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

FREE LANCER?? WOOOO~~~