Sunday, September 20, 2009

:O















I love my dad..


------------------------------

Look how cute he wassssssss!!! (photo from Judy)

eeeeeeyaaa!



and now.. :S

pure evilso..
does this mean i prefer even younger guys...?




Someone did say I'm a witch and Kev's a victim.
:~(




我有恋童癖啊。。。

5 comments:

jc_yeeyou said...

Hey witch! Everyone is not staying for CNY? Hmm....then we should have a big big gathering before CNY loh!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

yea, i think everyone's staying back in KL this coming CNY. ~ and I NO WITCH!

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

Tokyoooooooooooo!!!!
Sim Cheng Yii!!!!
I wan i wan go also lar!!!!
so u gonna back miri after u back from tokyo???
When u back NZ???
Gonna have present from Tokyoooo!! haahaha!!!

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

Herng* PI LA! ahahah~ see if i have money for presents~~ hehehe~
yea, i'll go bck to Miri after Tokyo until Chap goh meh

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahahaha...
i dont care!!! presents from tokyoooooooo!! xp