Tuesday, November 24, 2009

:S

I have a mixed array of feelings in me now.
I feel.. disappointment, frustration, anger, sadness, confusion.
but i feel lost, the most.

How much is too much?




i’m not in the emo mood just yet, probably just lingering around the idea of entering the emo state.
I'll get back to being emo after I finish my Cantonese drama~

and sis just called me a depressed bitch~

7 comments:

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

wuiii~~~
dun like tat lar u...=,=
i knew got sumthing de u....


if u bored or nid someone to talk to
jz find me lor~
趁我还可以维持'废'的时候..
想要被安慰就come on baby~
hahaha..xp

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

btw,
不要像我这样
一没有事做就想东想西
想有想没有的~
想到乱七八糟没有头绪的时候
又觉得很迷失那样

其实不会有事的

cheers~♥

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

哈哈!!
我刚刚发了短信给你~

赶快! 我要被安慰~

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

paiseh~~>.< dunno why i din hear diok phone lei!

jc_yeeyou said...

女人~~我快回去陪你玩啦~
这样好了!我给你一个任务。距离我回去的时间有2个礼拜。那么这两个礼拜你要学会新的东西,什么都可以,然后我回去的时候impress me!!

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

aiks! why so emo? dont be like me k! emo very sien one leh...ahahaah >_<
whatever happens to u, cheer up ok? :)))
*BEAR HUGS*

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

yeeyou!!! learn new things? hahaha!! i did have one!!

let me impress you soon~~

thanks kah rou :~)
it's the work of hormones again i guess ><