To me, Christmas is just a day I can get presents from mummy and daddy!
dad said he'll buy me the drawing pad (also known as pen & touch....i think?)
but we still can't find it in Miri though.. :(
so... no drawing pad..yet

Mum bought me a pink handbag today!
yayayaya

:D
DIG DIG DIG parents' gold!
Nigel will be upset to hear this i guess, because i don't understand the true meaning of Christmas. (Sorry...lo..)
Well, I'm not the only one who doesn't know the meaning of Christmas. Some even celebrate Christmas like its Valentine's day~
Girls get both presents and roses on Christmas day.
------
25/12
I was the chief organizer of our family's annual BBQ feast!
well...I'm a bad one though... :S
But the bbq went well~~
Juju and Ming (My eldest sister and her husband) are BBQ experts, so they did most of the shopping and preparing.
All i did was marinating the chicken wings and taking photos~ LA LA LA
Live crabs about to be slaughtered by MING!
KILLS!!
and then the crabs turned into...
All the guys were busy setting up the fire and getting the chairs and tables ready.
The girls, as usual, are responsible for the food.
This year, Ah yik is back!
mum's cooking Bee hun
Oh! Guess how much does this chair cost?
It's around 400 Singapore dollar! which is RM800
Why do we have the chair?
It was from my I-think-I'm-the-richest-Miri guy-in-Singapore cousin. He said it's not the in-thing anymore so he threw it away~ away to our house~
Do you think it's special?
MEH, NO!
Our bbq feast started at around 6:30pm
woooo~~
Mini came to join us too~
Look at the way he asked if he could join us!
After the feast, we all had tummy quake!
FLOMP FLOMP!
Christmas is fun! but fattening!

7 comments:
I LOVE your handbag!!! I need to get one too!! Will try to search one in KL
when are you going to kl??
pen touch!!! =Q
around end of jan~~
HAH! thanks andrew!!
eh!! i juz read ur blog!!
so fun lol ur christmas...
definitely warm family day~
btw, y my parents never giv me christmas present?
hahaha~tht bamboo pen my bro wan for so long time d....
still no money to buy..xp
you can ask from them! heheh~
well i dont get it every year, i get it hen they feel like giving it!
oh, did your brother say where he saw it in Miri?
Post a Comment