Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A new year.




3 of us, my sisters and I, share a wardrobe. Underneath it were 3 large drawers. Each of us has one.
I never knew what my sisters keep in their drawer, the unwritten rules of Sim family says we're not allowed to pry.

A few years ago, Juju threw all her stuff away. All the cards and everything used to be nice were thrown away, making way for her new clothes and watches and everything nice. (i think, don't really know what's inside.)

She told me " Things are different now. These are no value to me."


well, I don't think so, not just yet.

In my drawer, there are letters, cards and gifts I received from friends on special occasions.
And also a little photo album of mine was lost and found.

It's fun digging out all the old stuff. It's like jigsaw-ing a summary of yourself,

revising your entire life together with the dreams you once dreamed.

Every piece has it's own story, holding both the good and the bad memories of mine.


Photos
Graduated from kindergarten.

Wearing my ducky costume :)
wasn't happy with my thick make up that time.

With our cat, Mimi. She's the only cat that we kept in our house;
She looks like Andy Lau by the way.




Me in chick costume. Was a hot chick already ! :D
(First row, far left)

The little profile i made for myself
Spot spelling mistake: BONE IN THE YEAR OF DRAGON.

Miss Sim cheng yii is THE bone found in the year of dragon. LMAO.

Spot me.

Fourth birthday




and God knows what happened. I turned into a manly girl.





and phew~ I am back to normal again.


And Ling Wei, guess what I found!!!


Our "Kindergarten" buku latihan.





i miss S34, and the weird things we did together.

------


I was a big fan of Doraemon ~

I used to force dad to photocopy my comic book and I would color it~

A little notebook i made especially for Doraemon.
I used to dream that one day, I'll be a great collector of Doraemon. Having all Doraemon's collections from comics to toys!




I'll keep all the stuff when their time has come.

----

Last rainbow of 2009
At the end of 2009
I realized one thing, I achieved almost nothing at all for the past 20 years of my life.

I see things differently now. It's time to have a change!


2010, let's create a better Cheng Yii.




RAWR!






7 comments:

gr33nfish said...

GG

l^wei said...

HAHAHAHAHA
cant stop laughing when i saw the buku latihan!

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

i cant stop laughing when seeing the "and god knows what happen. I turned into a manly girl!" kakakaka....funny wei....
but really memorable lol!!!
so got xim dig out all photo lagi...hehe...

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

great sharing chabo!
u r so cute in the ducky costume with thick make up!
LOLx
and i was so 'WOW!!!" when saw ur 'MANLY' girl photos!
HAHAHA!

eeee~~~~~~
the rainbow is so nice!
u can take diok whole rainbow very clear!@@
but it wasn't the last rainbow
coz i saw another last 1 at TUDAN yesterday!XP
haha...
but i jz can take diok half
coz i m half driving half shooting!XP

Cheng yii. 倩宇 said...

HAHA!! yes, god knows what happened to me...i just turned into a guy, *click* just like tht!
It was the last rainbow! i saw it at around 5:15 pm on my way back to Miri~

Ling wei " do you want a copy of our buku latihan?? HAHA~"

jc_yeeyou said...

LOL I just cant stop laughing-->manly girl~

Ive recalled so many things when I was clearing my stuff in my drawer this time back in Miri. so many stupid and funny little things that I have done esp to guys...haha

You made my day...seriously =)

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

really bei tahan!! LOLx
so man~~~~~
hahaha XD