Finally....! I've received the parcel which Kevin posted to me the day i left Auckland.
I was so excited~ He was too :)
*Mameshiba was overawed by the rather huge parcel*


I texted him and asked " what should i do?!?! " ( haha..lame..open the parcel !)
I didn't open my gift until he called,
as we both wanted to share this excitement together.
On the other side of the phone, he chuckled and said "blur tou" when i screamed, and then giggled for a long while after the gift was unwrapped.
It was like taking 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup
My heart fluttered.. :')
--------
The presents were :
Mushroom stool, an Egg shaped kitten swings n meows tumble doll, and a power shell globe cellphone charm!
*Opps! in the photo the keychain was facing the other way! :S *

*Close ups for tumble doll and cellphone charm~
no mushroom stool cuz I'm going to make Kevin sit on it,and then take a photo of them together! >=)
*It "miu" s when you push it on the ground, and "Meow~" when you put it on your palm, CUTESSS!

*Miniature globe cellphone charm made of paua shell!
i've always wanted a map but couldn't find one that me likes! PICKY!
Thankyou Hippo :~)
Love you mostestss!!!

4 comments:
sweet chin la chabo!!!!!
我们老一辈的情侣
已经没有这样的惊喜了!
你还有什么不满意的!
明明就比我们还幸福!!!
true tiang!!! hahaha~
herng, 我们同病相怜..LOLx
LOL!
break up and get together again?
choi choi choi!!
okla okla...i dont complain! no more 怨妇!
Post a Comment